Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
(crying) Peavy Mart. (dies) Abandoned Confederation mall. ATB. The Fast Gas and Gas Gas basically across the street from each other. ATB Financial. "It's cheaper here". Pembina street. Cochrane street. "Home of the Cattle Barons" No Frills. The government closed. The Giant Cow named Angus. Ag-Chem. Pick a part... the two pho places with numbers as their names.

I once made an Alberta Town Name Generator for Wonderdraft and I mean, yeah. Yeah.

I don't know if anyone who lives outside of Alberta would really get it. Maybe Saskatchewan. It's not even quite like this in Manitoba anymore though it's close. This isn't old times, Redrobes, it's Alberta tropes and it's on the nose. This could be any Alberta small town. I grew up nearby a city almost exactly like this. It's beautiful. The Co-Op Cardlock... lmao goddamnit you have everything. My one and only critique is that there isn't a street named Strathcona, though there is a Strathmore so that's close. But that's a minor complaint, given you have an Assiniboine... oh, and you forgot to give the No Frills a name like "Dave's No Frills".

I'm dying, you nailed it.
It was a fun project, mostly I draw cities in faraway places but decided to go closer to home this time.

Thank you for your kind words, unfortunately I have been going through a creative dry spell of late but hoping to create something new soon.