Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
Well I published the Kaidan setting of Japanese Horror (PFRPG) from 2010 - 2017, a ghost story feudal Japan analog. I actually started working on it, while an active member of the CG. Altogether are a Gamemaster's Guide to Kaidan, a Player's Guide to Kaidan, an intro trilogy of modules (5-7) called The Curse of the Golden Spear (The Gift, Dim Spirit, and Dark Path). Also are 4 one-shot modules, one of which I wrote called Haiku of Horror: Autumn Moon Bath House. There are 3 racial/class guides for Tengu, Kappa and Henge. There are 2 class faction guides, one for Samurai and one for Yakuza. Finally a haunts guide for ghostly encounters.

I am currently working on a multi-star system, interstellar setting for Starfinder RPG, that I publish as Starfinder Compatible content. Rather than creating some massive tome of this vast setting, I am instead creating a 40 page Overview Guide of the entire setting, then 30 - 60 page Mini Setting Guides, one star system at a time. Posted below are my concept cover designs for the entire line as is planned for now - though I do plan to create many more...

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2022-gamer-printshop-lineup.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	133590
Gosh, you've been busy! Jokes aside it does look very interesting!