Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
I'm not real fond of the watermark as it's a bit distracting from the rest of it, but I suspect you can turn that off if you want. The clouds around the edge are a bit distracting for me as well, because they seem unrelated stylistically to the rest of the map (no linework). The coloring is nice and the overall palette seems to work fairly well together.
THANK YOU!!!

What do you mean here by watermark? Which part in particular?

One thing that doesn't seem to fit well together is the apparently hand-drawn elements (coasts, cliffs, roads) and the embossed-texture mountains as shown in the upper-left. Unless those aren't really intended to be mountains, in which case it's hard to read what they should be. The trees seem to be a little small for the scale of the map and the linework on them is a bit finer as though they were stamped elements that were scaled down a bit from the default drawing size.
Great. Should I replace the hand-drawn mountains (top left) with the part on the right (that makes it clear it’s a cliff face / steep hilly part?

I just noticed that the scale shows the whole thing to be a fairly small island, meaning that the texture probably isn't mountains. Without seeing the scale, I wanted to read this as maybe 5 to 20 times larger than shown on that scale. It's probably just my own personal predisposition, though.
Hi there. The scale is very wrong. It should be 50 miles (and I'll put 5 markers in the scale so you can easily divide up to 10 miles). And you’re right, no mountains.

So overall. Like / dislike?