Hello,

I'm planning on creating a Youtube Channel in the near future revolving around various historical figures and topics. I wanted to include good political maps to better convey information and to animate over (in a similar style to channels such as Kings and Generals, HistoryMarche, Knowledgia etc.). Unfortunately, my drawing and editing skills are non-existent, so I'm looking to commission some maps for my first attempt at a video, which will focus on Polish king Stephen Bathory.

Subject:
A Political Map of Central/Eastern Europe in the year 1569, centered on the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth but large enough to also depict Livonia. the Balkans, the divisions of Hungary, Russia up to the Urals, and enough of the HRE to depict the whole of Habsburg Austria.

Style
The HistoryMarche vid below has the style I'm looking for- political boundaries with cities and towns depicted. I would like the borders to be sharper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqB9MvSf1eY&t=1s

Technical/Quality
Vector-based, can be easy to edit in Photoshop and After-effects. Full color, can be zoomed-in without losing quality.

Copyright
I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes, the artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio but not to exploit it for commercial gain.

Deadline
Flexible. This channel is a bit of a on-and-off project since I have a lot of other things going on, so for now let's do mid-July and make any changes or postponements as time goes on.

Payment
I can start at $100, payable via Venmo.

Contact
krystiang1999_at_gmail.com
Use Subject Line: Poland-Lithuania 1569 Map

If I'm happy with the map and decide to make more videos, I may come back for future commissions.