Thread: Hello - No Graphic skills

Default Hello - No Graphic skills

Hello!

I do have a BFA in Painting, Drawing, and Printmaking, but it was a few years before computer graphics really took off. So, I have absolutely zero skills in it. Quite frustrating, really. I don't do much art other than painting minis and making good power point presentations at work. Oh, and I have been praised for my use of color in MS Excel.

I've come here to make a request, but I need to make posts, so I figured I would say HI.

Anyone know how much it might cost to have a small map done? I have a crappy old map of a ruined building that I am hoping someone can make a better version of a fixed up house? It's not too big and pretty standard. I'm sure someone with a program could easily do it and I'd be happy. I had someone give a bit too much pizza money one night and I could probably throw a few bucks at it. Not sure if that would be enough to get someone's attention, though. Thoughts?

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

I'd say the first step would be start a thread in the MapMaking Requests forum, including the original old map, and how many bucks you're thinking of throwing at it. Those that do this professionally (or at least take commissions) will tell you if what you want done is within the realm of possibility for what you want to pay for it. Oh, and welcome to the Guild!