Thread: Yeah, I love making maps, whats up everybody

Default Yeah, I love making maps, whats up everybody

Hi everybody! Always been into making maps, but recently started putting in more time and taking tips off videos. In a way it's been a labor of love, making maps is extremely meditative, and in the end if all I get is a bunch of cool looking fantasy maps all over my office I'll consider that a major win. I am making these maps for the d&d campaign(s) I run, but I think my main addiction isn't so much the game, though I truly love the game, but world building. Love the old school forum too, hopefully I don't make too much of a fool learning the ropes. Speaking of which, I assume this line of code will turn into a picture of my first and current unfinished project, along with some practice sketching

-Skol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220710_020909.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	5.70 MB 
ID:	133894

Haha I love the Speed Square there with all the dice and the maps. Welcome to the forums! The practice sheet and the maps you have there look pretty good. Hope you post some of your projects in the future.

Thanks! Im really excited about the spiral map, and the process has been really cool, I just need to actually complete a whole draft lol