Quote Originally Posted by SteffenBrand View Post
Another wonderful addition to the Atlas. Yeah, at some point, when it's done and buyable, I really want a copy, costs don't matter! What a great work of art, truly astounding. =)
Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
Same here ! I dream about a really large book with leather cover !
Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
Yep, sign me up for one too. I've been dreaming about owning one for at least 5 years now.
Wow, thanks for the response I might have to seriously start looking into getting this printed sooner rather than later

Quote Originally Posted by Greason Wolfe View Post
You know, while the actual maps are outstanding, it is the detailed context for these maps the draws me in the most. The historical and cultural information you give us with each of these just blows me away. I have a hard enough time working out the history and culture of a single region, but you keep banging these out, and nothing about it feels/reads repeatative.

Oh, and did I mention that your dedication to this project is nothing less than amazing?
thanks to be honest, the naming and worldbuilding takes up the vast bulk of my time and the maps themselves are the easiest part to get done even though on the surface they feel like the main aspect of the world. I'm trying to get more art commissioned to help show of the world in more detail, but damn art is expensive! I've tried AI generators but was not happy with the results, so ill keep on licensing and commissioning art where I can