Thousand Thrones of Gallinor!

Hey guys! This is my first post. I've actually been working on this map on and off for about six months. Gallinor is a dark fantasy, low-magic campaign setting for D&D 3.5. It is inspired by my homeland of Kazakhstan, and is my exploration of a non-european fantasy. Inspirations include the “mythic” silk road, Vedic India, the Ottoman Empire, Arabian Nights, and Romance of the Three Kingdoms.

I have been heavily inspired by this forum. You guys rock! So I thought I could give back to the community by posting my WIP map. It's been mostly hand-drawn on my iPad Pro with labels and shi added through photoshop. I am really looking for some good ideas and criticism. What's been giving me trouble is borders and colors. I have messed around with coloring the map but nothing solid yet. But it's certainly something in the works. I'm not artistic at all lol and drawing forests scares me. I have been messing around with textures and colors in the sidebars so anything that could help with that would be appreciated. Anyway, here you go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gallinor 1.5 smaller wip@0.75x.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	7.62 MB 
ID:	134394