A problem with all maps depicting events that occur around an extra planar events is that by nature of them being on a different plane one has to come up with a way to map what is in another dimension onto the 3 dimensional world that exists. Of course we plot 3 dimensional worlds onto 2D bits of paper and image by the use of a projection. It took some smart people to work out these projections like Mercator etc. So what you might do to project extra dimensional things is up for grabs.

The old Dungeon Masters Guide and associated books had diagrams that showed lots of 2D squares layered up with Astral planes etc floating about in a wishy washy sort of way that kind of worked and gave the general impression. I think the Norse people had their Valhalla, Asgard and so on as parts of a tree - a tree of life.

Its going to need some similar creativity to express how you want to show it but I think it will be interesting and I hope you upload the image of what you come up with. But I think there is no definitive answer here and wild and outrageous ideas are all game.