Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Good morning or afternoon or whatever it might be for you, I just wanted to say hi as a brand new member of this site. I'm still trying to learn how everything works but it's nice to meet you all.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time here.

P.S. It gets much easier to post after 5 post

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Hello and welcome aboard!
    AD&D 2e player/DM

Campaign in Development: https://sites.google.com/view/the-doomed-lands/home

Default Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Delfios View Post
    Good morning or afternoon or whatever it might be for you, I just wanted to say hi as a brand new member of this site. I'm still trying to learn how everything works but it's nice to meet you all.
    I am fairly new as well. I joined here to see if I could spark some creative people into churning out some more Call of Cthulhu esque maps. The market on roll 20 is limited. I am looking for some wild west "house" settings, some train cars, lighthouse, an old Gothic-Victorian set of rooms that I can snap together. i.e. the entrance to the dracual esque house with the large bannister and the wide steps going up and the creepy painting on the side and multiple rooms upstairs as well as the game room/study that has taxidermied animals, mad scientist room, medieval armory room/hallway, or doctors lab (mad or otherwise).
    The ones I've seen aren't quite what I am looking for that I have already purchased. I have rattled on too much, thanks for having me.