Quote Originally Posted by ldvhl View Post
Can you post a screenshot of your Photoshop workspace with the image loaded? That might give us ideas to improve what you're working with.
Ok, so I've tried swtiching to a smaller document and I'm making the rooms in groups (EX: Rooms 1-5 on one page), but as soon as I made the actual floors and walls (patterns) it freezes up and lags when trying to do ANYTHING. I'm getting ****ed at this point. Nothing happened. Nothing changed. I was just in the middle of working and BAM, everything ****s up. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I tried rolling back to a previous version. Nothing is fixing this issue. And it's not the size of the document that is causing it. The sectional map I started making is TINY (file size). It is on a 8.5 x 11 in page. It was working fine until I got up to 7 layers (which is nothing compared to how many layers I've worked with previously). I'm working with Adobe customer service now.

Anyway, you wanted screen shots...

This is how far I made it with the Large document before Photoshop broke:
Attachment 134603

Here is an image of where I started the sectional maps and I'm still having issues:
Attachment 134604

Here's the file sizes of that smaller file that is still messing up:
Attachment 134605