Thanks Turambar and Falconius,

Yes its a bit of an underground luxury condo. Just don't go into the triangular room or the Owl Bear will rip your head off ! The writers really had a skewed sense of reality with this one. Its all luxuriant padded sofas, wine, nuts and gold plates here and decaying bone strewn floors there.

We have fountains and several pools and a misty atmosphere I think but the floors around the curtains are technically dry though there might be some magic involved in keeping out the mold and mildew. From a game perspective it gives concealment and adds a sense of tension when you don't know whats behind the curtains. But yeah it is a bit odd. My curtains are my standard icon which is just a black line and not very good but we cant do super realistic curtains since we have to have a picture of them from above and I have never taken a photo of curtains from above since usually there is a ceiling just above them and I am not a fan of sideways perspective style images in a map which otherwise doesn't have any other perspective icons. But I think its ok - just about.

Some of the descriptions relate to whats on these curtains and murals so the map does not give the full picture. I think the bit where I have a few tentacles showing at the bottom of the pool room is some kind of Kraken style monster mural which would look good.

Anyway - I have to go scour bogies icons and any other place for lots of bones now. Got put the Owl Bear floor in...