Hi there! My name is My Name is Coco.

I decided to take the plunge and dive into this because I lack the dialogue needed to finish things. What I mean by that is that - well, I have some of the most incredible friends in the world. But they aren't into the worldbuilding, mapmaking, vexillology, or nerdy RPG stuff I'm into. I used to be part of a friend group that was, but one argument led to another, which led to a toxic environment, and well long story short, I'm no longer friends with them.

But I severely lack the back-and-forth, feedback, and question-asking that I'm used to and have fallen into a severe slump where I don't know where I want to take things in the future or write about. I'm so understimulated and unmotivated that I can't find myself bothered to finish anything I start.

As for me, I'm more into the worldbuilding side of things, though I haven't found a forum dedicated to worldbuilding that also has a "general discussion" element to it (If anyone knows any, links would be appreciated). I still like doing mapmaking and see it as a vital part of the worldbuilding process, but I love the writing aspect more. As you can probably tell, this is for DnD/Other TTRPGs.

My maps are... well... they're okay. But I have a very VERY severe case of "having three continents that look like islands sitting there" that don't look connected. With one "good guy" nation and one "bad guy" nation. Kingdoms the size of planets. "not!America" on the left, "not!Europe" in the middle. "not!Far East" to the right. "not!Arabia" Somewhere in between. I can't help but fall into these traps when making lore. I like lore to be "wacky and weird", but with a certain amount of realism to say, "Well, I can see that happening." After all, an ancient meteor impact probably won't make a perfect circle of islands millions of years later. But hey, it looks cool.

So yeah, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for that feedback. Hope we can be friends!