Thread: Good to meet you all

Default Good to meet you all

Greetings to all, I am Evrallion. I decided to join the guild because I love fantasy maps and stories with all my heart. I look forward to getting to know community.

Welcome to the community!

Do you make maps yourself or just enjoy browsing them?

Sorry for not getting back right away. I am just getting into making maps for fun and hopefully later on a profession.

Quote Originally Posted by Evrallion View Post
    Sorry for not getting back right away. I am just getting into making maps for fun and hopefully later on a profession.
    Hi Evrallion, welcome to the guild. Don't worry too much about taking time to reply to messages, the advantage of a chatroom like this is that conversations can take place over a longer period of time.

This is a great place to find some inspiration and show off your work as you're learning. When you're ready to try your hand at professional work there are often commissions on offer through the map requests forum and there are always other professionals around to offer advice and encouragement.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.