Hey y'all! I am currently in the midst of an obsessive mapping project. I got it into my head to do a map of a grand manor house with a vaguely Victorian time period. I'd ultimately be using this for a virtual DnD game, hence the grid. Although I'm sacrificing some of the practicalities of grid alignment for aesthetic, I am trying to keep to the general, 1 square = 5 feet scale.

It's become a big project. This is my second full color, battlemap type building map. So asides from some kitchen stuff from my prior bakery project, I don't have an existing library of my own assets to pull from, so I'm making a ton of stuff for this. I'm using a combination of DAZ 3D Studio and Adobe Photoshop.

I've gotten pretty far, but I still have a ways to go. The bedrooms all need to be fleshed out, and the empty room on the top floor is going to be a study. I'm also thinking about redoing the curtains in the servants quarters. And I still need to do pretty much all of the surrounding grounds/landscaping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grand Manor Map wip2.png 
Views:	95 
Size:	7.11 MB 
ID:	134880