I really like the style of this map. The subtle colors and clean lines feel very late 1800s/early 1900s atlas in a way I really appreciate as someone who collects a lot of maps from that period. I'd love a bit more detail on the map. If the plan is to use the map for a game, my immediate thought is that you're not telling the viewer much about the area presented here other than the relative locations of things and their names. Think about why this map was created, and what information it's meant to convey. Is there a lot of political information you're trying to convey? Create a legend that tells the viewer what the different colors mean. Are these nations in conflict with one another? Highlight contested territories and recent conquests. Is the map intended to help folks travel by sea? You have some lovely lines there that look like trade routes, but no names of the ports marked where they converge.

All in all I love it, and I'm looking forward to to seeing this map evolve! Welcome to the guild!