Thread: Jan/Feb '23 Lite Challenge: Mistruun's Gondola > (Non- Entry)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bogie View Post
    Great battlemap, I like the colors and layout, lots of opportunities. Put the gondola somewhere in the clearing and give it enough detail so the adventurers can roll play on the ship and then around it.
    Thanks! I'm trying something different with this map.

I'm still debating if I should go into detail what is strewn about, but I don't know about you, I feel that limits options?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mistruun_Gondola_v3.jpeg 
Views:	15 
Size:	7.49 MB 
ID:	135145

The Gondola Lift before the fall:
    It was a large, sturdy wooden structure that had been built to transport people safely over the treacherous Mistruun Forest. It was designed to be able to withstand the strong winds and heavy loads that came with being suspended high above the forest canopy. The lift was built with a combination of strong and durable woods, such as oak and ironwood, and reinforced with iron and rune inscribed cables and gears.
    The Gondola was painted in a combination of green and a darker burgundy color, which blended in well with the natural surroundings of the forest. The lift had several rooms, including a larger main room where the group of people stood before the fall. The main room had large windows on all sides, providing a panoramic view of the forest and the surrounding mesas. The room was also equipped with comfortable seating.
    Additionally, the gondola had smaller rooms for storage and sleeping quarters for the passengers. They were equipped with simple but comfortable bunk beds, and had small windows that allowed for a bit of light to filter in. Overall, the gondola was built to withstand the numerous treks it made over the forest and provide a sense of security and comfort for the passengers during their journey.
    Last edited by XCali; 01-31-2023 at 04:12 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19