Thread: *** February 2023 Challenge: Map a Star System ***

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Default *** February 2023 Challenge: Map a Star System ***

Bogie was the winner of the trial run of our new hint-based Challenge system! Bogie, your prize is: you get to choose the the topic of the next challenge!

PLEASE DO NOT ANNOUNCE WHAT YOU'D LIKE THE CHALLENGE TO BE HERE!

Instead, PM me and let me know, so I can give hints throughout March for what will be the April Challenge. You will be on the honor system not to start your map for that challenge before April 1st should you choose to enter! (And no hurry if you need time to come up with a good idea; you've got a whole month to think about it.)

Okay, so yep, the challenge for February will be to map a star system, just like the tin says. It can be a traditional top-down or side view, it can have just a few planets or dozens, or nothing but debris fields interspersed with ancient senile AI battle stations, whatever you want.

Please title your entry threads like so: February 2022 Challenge: << your title goes here >>

Don't forget to put the little ### Latest WIP ### tag in front of each of your work-in-progress images so the scraper can pull them up for viewing, both as the month goes on and especially at voting time.

The challenge will run until Tuesday 28 February - short month this time, so work fast!
    Last edited by Diamond; 02-02-2023 at 07:55 PM.