Budget - $50 starting per map, can go as high as $100. Payments via PayPal only, will pay for each individual map after completion.

Subject - Looking for detailed Star Wars maps to be made to be used simply as reference for a Minecraft project for world paints. (a program used to create large worlds) I have spent a ton of money on world paints that never turn out right and I believe that is partially due to my very lackluster MS Paint drafts of where stuff should go, I feel a map could be recreated much better if it had proper geography and just looked good in general. Many of these maps do exist, and some honestly we can probably use but we certainly need more.

Style - Here are nearly PERFECT examples of what we are looking for: https://imgur.com/a/xy5Xjvd

Quality and Size - Quality similar to the above link, size, preferably similar as well, large so they can really see where they need to put stuff, but again, this is primarily used for terrain artist commissions and our build team, just getting maps made so we have something more definite to work off of, so I am flexible. This job DOES require research, most Star Wars planets don't really tell you where locations are, at best we know some locations general relation to other locations, like that a city is north of another one, so while it does require research, at the end of the day, 70-90% of most maps will just be freely interpreted. I will provide lists of locations we want shown and such. Obviously I'd love to work with professionals, but given the budget I'm sure that's asking too much, so if you enjoy Star Wars and at least consider yourself moderately knowledgable of the universe, limited experience is fine.

Time Constraints - Pretty relaxed, I think we can honestly get by with some existing maps for now so it would really just be on a map by map basis, I would rather they look nice and have the effort put into them than having something rushed

Copyright - I mean I'd love to have copyright for maybe using as general guides on our website to our worlds when players eventually get to explore them, but I am open to all sorts of negotiation on this topic. I am always fine with the artist using such content in their portfolio, and if the price just isn't good enough for anyone, and having copyright yourself and just allowing us to use the maps as a source for our project, if you think you can find other places to monetize the maps, that can be discussed, but I'd love to be able to display these maps on our website for players one day.

Contact - You may email me at starwarsmc2020@gmail.com or message me on Discord (best method): Oculus Aquilae#2711

I will check here on and off next few days but I don't regularly use these forums, just found this place, it does seem like a wonderful place though, I love maps!