Thread: Looking for help making two maps

Default Looking for help making two maps

Dear cartographers,

I've purchased the maps made by Jon Pintar for Expedition to the Barrier Peaks: https://jonpintar.com/store/Okyx9/ex...istic-vtt-maps and https://www.artstation.com/marketpla...istic-vtt-maps. His are color adaptations of the TSR original maps from the 70s module. I believe he made them in Dungeondraft, but I could be wrong.

I intend to add two more levels to this classic adventure, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making them.

I'd need them to be stylistically similar to Jon's maps, so that his and the new maps work well together in terms of look and feel. I'd design the maps by hand on graph paper, but I'd be open to collaborating. The new levels would be a lab level and an engine(ering) level.

Please let me know if you'd be interested at dungeonmair@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Dan

Have you considered directly asking Jon Pintar about price and availability for what you're after?

I've reached out to Jon Pintar via email and his contact form on his webiste, and I've tagged him on Reddit. I've received no response.

It's important to note that I'm not asking anyone to plagiarize his work/violate his copyright. I just two new maps with a similar look and feel, so that they all work well as a whole. I will design the two new floors.

I should have added as well that the maps are for Roll20.

I've tried to reach Jon Pintar by email, contact form, and Reddit tag.

To be clear, I'm not looking for someone to violate Jon's copyright. His maps are colorizations of the original TSR module maps. I need maps for two new levels -- a lab level and an engine(ering) level -- that aren't in the published adventure. I'd like all the maps, old and new, to have a similar look and feel, so they work together from the players' perspective.

Oh, and I neglected to mention they're for uploading onto Roll20.