Hello, I'm Ciel! I'm an artist who enjoys world and lore building in their settings - be it fantasy or scifi, I'm currently working on fleshing out my setting for a future fantasy webcomic I hope to get started this year and this place is full of inspiration! I am also deaf and my other hobbies usually include playing video games, reading scifi/fantasy anthologies, illustrated encyclopedias and niche history factoids.

My hope is to learn from this place so I can also make a cohesive map for my worlds since my dream is also that my comic will also be intriguing enough, people will want to play around in that same world and perhaps even make game tie ins but that's getting the cart ahead of the horse. I'll just stick with actually getting this comic done haha.

But honestly I've always been a person who loves reading and being inspired by about how in depth others get about their passion projects and been enamored by maps I'd see ever since I got into fantasy books, Wizard of Oz being the first. I look forward to being part of this community, be it a creator or admirer!