Hello!

I'm working on a fantasy novel and there is this unrealistically MASSIVE wall (1750 ft wide at the base, 3000 ft. tall, and 1000 ft wide at the top, 26 miles long) built in a mountain pass.

This Wall is connected to a fairly large city, but over the years the city became over populated and people started using the wall for housing. There are all manner of tunnels and rooms inside the wall, but people have built an entire city on the wall alone. The population of the city proper is around 75,000 people and the wall, counting both sides and the extra 1000 ft of cliff below the wall, the wall population is easily over 100,000 people (spread out over 26 miles).

I'm here at the Guild to gets some ideas on drawing portions of said wall. I'm not a complete noob to basic art and I'm fairly proficient with Photoshop.

I'm guessing some isometric style would work best, but I've never drawn anything like that before.

Where do I start? I don't need a "map" that is for show. I mean, that'd be cool, but I'm more concerned with writing at the moment. I just want a working visual representation to help me visualize.

Suggestions?