Thread: Free old Cartography Ultimate trees pack ( + my new webste fantasymapassets.com )

Default Free old Cartography Ultimate trees pack ( + my new webste fantasymapassets.com )

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trees-pack-wonderdraft-assets.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	914.5 KB 
ID:	135528
    Hello everyone!

I've just launched my personal online shop for fantasy map assets with tons of different resources/assets fantasymapassets.com . Come take a look!

To celebrate the site's launch, you can download the Old Cartography Ultimate trees pack for free, which includes 54 tree assets for 7 tree types. These were designed for Wonderdraft, but can easily be used in other software (Wonderdraft assets are just .png files).

Simply click "add to cart," proceed to checkout, and once you click "place order," the download link will appear for free!

LINK: https://fantasymapassets.com/product/old-cartography-ultimate-trees-pack-54-tree-assets-for-7-tree-types/

Additionally, I'm offering a 50% discount on all purchases to celebrate the site's launch. Enter the coupon code HAPPYCUSTOMER at checkout and watch as your total shrinks by a magical 50%! (Applicable until April 1st). Happy mapping to all!

And all my assets are free to use on commercial projects !
    Last edited by atypikk; 03-25-2023 at 08:53 PM.

Great stuff!

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Really great looking trees!

(Applicable until March 1st)
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Really great looking trees!

?
    Thanks ! And my bad, I made a mistake for the month, I meant until the first of April (corrected)