From a purely cultural point of view - I feel like the names and 'feel' of the nations too closely mirror the real world. If Eurasia is flipped, did the Huns and Magyars and Goths etc immigrate west to east? It would seem so, just based purely on the names. Was there a 'Roman' Empire? It seems so - again based on names and general distribution of nations.

Where is Australia? Same place as our world? Where are the Americas? Same place, same orientation as our world? Greenland? Greenland isn't shown on your map, but if it is east of Iceland (and it seems that it must be, just based on the name Iceland), it's far enough north that it might actually be part of the North American landmass, or at least within a short sailing distance of it. How did that effect the course of colonization, and everything that came after? I guess what I'm trying to say is that if it was me, I'd have an easier time believing in this map if there were no cultural allegories at all OR if you had just come up with a completely new world OR if you'd just made it a straight-up alternate history.