I've haven't posted a WIP thread at the CG in years - maybe 10 years. I'm currently working on the deck plans for the last ship in a series that I've created. I'm about to publish my first third party product supporting Dungeons & Dragons 5.1e, which will be released at the Dungeon Master's Guild - Spelljammer is WotC intellectual property, which third party publishers normally cannot create for. The DM's Guild has a special licensing agreement with WotC allowing products only sold there to contain WotC IP.

The product is called Arcane Armada: a collection of 13 custom Spelljammer Ships and full deck plans, a Binary Wildspace star system with stat block, 3 new monstrous species (races), 10 beast 'monsters' of the nebula as a 92 page hard cover and PDF download product.

This ship uses a gigantic dead Astral Spider, a creature which I also created stats for being included in this publication, as the basis of the ship superstructure. Which measures 2000 feet across including it's legs. These creatures live in asteroid belts where they gather smaller asteroids and web them together forming 'Spider Nests'. As a Spelljammer ship, this is massive and perhaps the largest Spelljammer ship known. It was constructed to be used as a colony ship, moving an entire Drow elf, noble house from the Underdark of one world, across Wildspace to the Phoenix Nebula, where a Spider's Nest exists, and a massive geode asteroid as the location for a newly formed Drow city in Wildspace.

Shown below is an illustration of Lolth's Handmaiden Drow Colony Dreadnought ship, as well as a 3D illustration of a astral spider nest in the Briar Ring, the asteroid belt of the Hawk star system.

GP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drow house colony ship.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	135661Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spider nest.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	290.1 KB 
ID:	135662