Hello Guild!

I am very pleased to show you my last artwork: Exoltica!

This map was done for a long time customer that commissioned me 2 years ago for another continent of its world.
I really love its worldbuilding capabilities and names, so when he came to me with another project I couldn't resist the urge to dive in

Exoltica is a continent that was shaped by long gone titans, but it didn't undergo the same dark ages of some other part of the world. It remained untouched by some vile magic, and became very political, with vivid, changing and evocative landscapes.
For that matter, I decided to make many changes to the land layout proposed by my comissioner in order to enhance the gameplay making gulshes, deep valleys, arctic toundras and such that will help the people to defend their places with natural borders. I also ended up making very distinct landscapes as a concept artist would do to immediatly give the hint of the local mood.

This project also helped me better define a rendering process I've began to develop few months ago to get this messy oil painting result that I'm now really happy with

I hope you'll love it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EXOLTICA - PREVIEW.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	8.43 MB 
ID:	135770