Thread: Looking for an artist to add details to a map of coastline

Default Looking for an artist to add details to a map of coastline

Hey everyone, I'm a life-long map enthusiast and I recently decided to get a tattoo of a certain section of the Oregon coast (where I'm from) along my arm. I've already laid down a very minimal outline for it, but now I'd like to find someone to help fill it in and make it feel more rich and detailed.

I'm not looking for someone to draw an informational "map" in the traditional sense, more an artist or cartographer who is skilled at bringing the world to life through simple line drawings and who can bring a real sense of topography and movement to the area that I've chosen to capture.

I've got pennies to pay, but there's no set budget and no set timeline - so if this sounds like fun, please reach out!

teal@spiralpictures.net

Thank you

cheers

Being from the Oregon coast, myself, I am curious as to which part of the coast you are looking to have done. I might already be familiar with the area and could be interested in a smaller project like this.

Oh, and welcome to the Guild.
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Quote Originally Posted by Greason Wolfe View Post
    Being from the Oregon coast, myself, I am curious as to which part of the coast you are looking to have done. I might already be familiar with the area and could be interested in a smaller project like this.

Oh, and welcome to the Guild.
    Hey there,
    Thanks!

It's a short stretch just south of Cascade Head, north of Lincoln City. If you're interested I could send you the outline I have already laid down.
    Would love to also take a look at any previous work you've done, if you're open to share?

Cheers, all the best