Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Closed] World map request

First of all, thanks again to all who replied and chatted about this project with me.

We've decided to change the scope of the project given that we do have some death lines to meet. I will repost once we have the new request ready to go. I don't know how to change the status of the thread though.

I've marked the thread down as [closed], hopefully that's alright. It's probably easiest to just create a new thread when you're ready to open the applications again, just for the sake of clarity.
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

Sounds good, I am looking forward to seeing what comes of this. Do consider that some of us on the guild would be willing to collaborate if time is a major factor, many of us have known each other for many years now.

Click my banner, behold my art! Fantasy maps for Dungeons and Dragons, RPGS, novels.
    No obligation, free quotes. I also make custom PC / NPC / monster tokens.
    Contact me: calthyechild@gmail.com or _ti_ (Discord) to discuss a map!

This looks indeed like a great community of people that know each other for years. Got to talk to really good peeps

Independently from the project our company is working on I would think that a collective effort from all of you in building a real world size fantasy world would be a HUGE success, specially for selling ad space on it, since pretty much everyone will want to browse it just out of curiosity using google maps / openstreetview in the back end. The possibilities are endless, including crediting to everyone who contributed, selling virtual real state on it, and make certain "places" clickable to drive traffic to advertisers.

If you end up teaming up together to build such a thing, and then offering this new world to the affiliate marketing industry, I'd think you would be on to something very profitable.

I'll keep you updated once we decide our new directions, and thanks again to everyone.

D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12