I'm working on a world for a novel I'm writing. This map is not supposed to be artistically appealing: when I get to that stage, I'll either spend copious hours working to improve it, or I'll pay someone to make a proper piece of art. What this is, at present, is a working tool to help me work out the rest of my worldbuilding. As such, I've just whipped it together in Wonderdraft. Right now, I'm primarily looking for feedback on the shape of the continents and the placement of the climate zones and biomes. Any other feedback is welcome, of course, but those are the main things I'm focusing on.

I did try to model things from tectonic plates upwards, but only very roughly, on paper, as I want to get to writing the novel sooner rather than spend a year on geology. So, as long as it is plausible, as in, "this feature sticks out, but it could be due to a microplate that collided with the continent two billion years ago, and has left almost no other evidence", I'm cool with it. That said, if anything like that can be made more plausible by something like "add a couple of island nearby", I'm totally down for that too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Book World.png 
Views:	65 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	135850