For my first upload, here's a regional detail map covering one area of a continent I'm working on.

It'll be updated with my new process to be a bit more realistic, and I somehow managed to mistranslate the sea names, but I'll correct that. Got my Latin suffixes wrong. LOL

I do use a program to create them, with a bit more post-processing now. Thought it would be pretty easy, but I found it takes a lot of work even with computational help.

My worldbuilding practice is a bit extensive. I needed a cartographer to have made it, so I created Ser Alphonsus Albera Da Vinci for the purpose, and gave him a life and history. Da Vinci had so many siblings history won't notice another one. LOL

The world itself is based on Antarctica, millions of years ago. It's largely empty, so I've been adding things to make it playable if I decide to; but not here.

This particular region is substantially unsurvivable, so I tried to map it as if it was based on historical supposition from incomplete records, as nobody will have explored it fully.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jpg option.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	135991