Thread: Request - Grimdark Fantasy Map

Default Request - Grimdark Fantasy Map

Hi everyone, I have recently tried my hand at mapmaking but realized there is very little I know about geography and cartography. I'd like to hire someone with more knowledge on the subject to assist with making a map for my grimdark fantasy world, and would be happy to pay for the service and credit you in the final published work.

I will pay via PayPal and would be happy to discuss rates. What's most important to me is that the work is done to my satisfaction and the artist is compensated fairly, so I'm flexible with what I am able to pay.

This will be a fantasy world similar to earth with three continents to start. I would like the map to be realistic with the tectonic plates and geography, as I am trying to create a believable world. I'm not sure about scale (how many miles to inches, etc) as I haven't worked much with a cartographer before so I'm open to different options for that.

I am open to whatever style you are most comfortable with and can share ones I like if that helps.

Would like professional quality for print and web. Going to be used in a 6x9 book so it needs to fit on 2 pages in there.

There are no time constraints, as long as is needed to get the best map possible.

I will need fully copyright of the image and will pay extra for that if needed.

Feel free to email me at brayden.vultrae@gmail.com to discuss, preferably with samples of your work. I'm also on Discord as @vultrae.

This is NOT taken, please mark it as paid but not taken yet.
    Last edited by vultrae; 06-17-2023 at 02:16 PM.

Could a mod mark this as just paid? I must have accidentally selected taken but the job has not been taken yet.

Edited now. Interested artists, please step forward
    Homepage | Instagram | Facebook | Artstation
    Just give me liquorice and nobody gets hurt.

I might be interested, I specialize in realistic worldmaps, here are some sample images .
    https://www.deviantart.com/n-a-i-m-a...aps-and-worlds
    you can contact me on my mail or on the site.
    tonelstef @ msn dot com.

Email sent!
    My website (commissions open)
    My LinkTree (to find me everywhere)