Thread: Request for fantasy world map

Guild Applicant

Post Request for fantasy world map

Hello all, I hope I'm doing this right... I am a writer director who has just realeased a fantasy web series on YouTube. https://youtube.com/@RhythmAndNoise

I currently and writing season two and as I build the world out I would like to hire someone to create two maps for my fantasy world Ethos.

This is a pay for service project and you will be credited in the final published work. I would be happy to discuss rates.

Ethos is a fantasy world similar to earth with three continents plus a large island chain. I would like the maps to be realistic. The vertical center has all four of our seasons however the the outer edges stay in their perpetual season. This world is made up of the magical and non magical. I believe I would need two maps. One to show before the Clysm ( a magical event ) and After when the age of nonmagical folks took over.

I am really into Tolkiens maps as well as Gorge RR Marin's from Game of Thrones. I'm not sure about scale (how many miles to inches, etc) I know very little about maps and cartography so I'm open on that front.

I would need professional quality for print and web.

I would like to have the maps finished by the end of the year.

I will need fully copyright of the images.

Thank you to all who read and apply. I'm super excited about this world and can't wait for you to help me bring it to life!You can email me at Sarah.Jefferson.Carter - gmail (replace the - with @)

Cheers,
    Sarah
    Last edited by SJC; 07-13-2023 at 09:21 PM. Reason: commission has been taken

Quote Originally Posted by SJC View Post
    Hello all, I hope I'm doing this right... I am a writer director who has just realeased a fantasy web series on YouTube. https://youtube.com/@RhythmAndNoise

I currently and writing season two and as I build the world out I would like to hire someone to create two maps for my fantasy world Ethos.

This is a pay for service project and you will be credited in the final published work. I would be happy to discuss rates.

Ethos is a fantasy world similar to earth with three continents plus a large island chain. I would like the maps to be realistic. The vertical center has all four of our seasons however the the outer edges stay in their perpetual season. This world is made up of the magical and non magical. I believe I would need two maps. One to show before the Clysm ( a magical event ) and After when the age of nonmagical folks took over.

I am really into Tolkiens maps as well as Gorge RR Marin's from Game of Thrones. I'm not sure about scale (how many miles to inches, etc) I know very little about maps and cartography so I'm open on that front.

I would need professional quality for print and web.

I would like to have the maps finished by the end of the year.

I will need fully copyright of the images.

Thank you to all who read and apply. I'm super excited about this world and can't wait for you to help me bring it to life!You can email me at Sarah.Jefferson.Carter - gmail (replace the - with @)

Cheers,
    Sarah
    Email sent

Guild Journeyer

Email sent, but just in case here're my pages:

IG: https://www.instagram.com/strigun.art/

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Strigunart

CHEERS!

Guild Applicant

Quote Originally Posted by hyn_works View Post
    Email sent
    commission has been taken