Thread: Hi all!

Default Hi all!

Hi everyone, I recently found this place after snooping around the web for a while.
    I mostly make maps for my world-building as it is one of my hobbies and a great way to explore creative ideas. Besides the times I realize I have severely underestimated the scale of a location on my maps, I find it relaxing and fun to do.
    Looking forward to seeing what this place has to offer! and perhaps I might have something to share once I get a better understanding of it all.

Hi DennisNick, welcome to the guild, it's great to have you on board. I imagine you'll find all sorts here that will interest you in terms of information and inspiration. Feel free to post any maps you make as well, the guild is a great place to get feedback on artistry and design.

Just a quick note on scale, I've found this resource great myself (Medieval demographics made easy) and it completely changed my own map making.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by wminish View Post
    Hi DennisNick, welcome to the guild, it's great to have you on board. I imagine you'll find all sorts here that will interest you in terms of information and inspiration. Feel free to post any maps you make as well, the guild is a great place to get feedback on artistry and design.

Just a quick note on scale, I've found this resource great myself (Medieval demographics made easy) and it completely changed my own map making.
    Looks pretty neat! I will give it a readthrough for sure.
    Thanks for the welcome.