Hey everyone! Been a while since I posted. My D&D v3.5 campaign is going strong, and the party has just entered a new subcontinent: Shar-Halad. This is my second map I've made (and yes, I'm still slowly but surely making progress on the world map). I'm going for a different style with this one, trying out more realistic mountains and implementing color. I've read just about every tutorial on this website on how to do them, but I'm still learning. I briefly described the setting in my world map post, but I thought I might add on a little treat for whoever is curious about the lore.

About 6 months ago I made a meme for my players and posted to YouTube. It's one of those "Little Dark Age" art montages. The meme format basically laments the current darkness of the time/place. I've seen it with pictures of the Roman Empire, Warhammer 40k, and more. Well my video got 30,000 views, and it's pretty funny and tangentially related, so I've linked it in hopes that y'all might get a kick out of it.

I'm a DM first and a cartographer second, so progress on this map could stall at any moment. That being said, I'm having SO much fun making this so expect more updates to come!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shar-Halad@0.75x.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	4.67 MB 
ID:	135965

Click here to watch my video