Thread: Wilbur: Search and replace heights?

Question Wilbur: Search and replace heights?

Hello,

I was following some instructions I found on the ProFantasy forums and ran into this step:

"To get rid of the erroneous heights I loaded the .mdr file into Wilbur and searched for all heights above 5000 meters and replaced them with the value -5.200 meters which gave a satisfying result."

I have tried to figure out how to do this via Google and experimentation but so far I haven't had any luck. Can anyone please explain how to do this?

Thanks!

Select from terrain above 5000, filter fill with the desired value. Doesn't work with nans, so normalize might be helpful depending on your data.

Quote Originally Posted by waldronate View Post
    Select from terrain above 5000, filter fill with the desired value. Doesn't work with nans, so normalize might be helpful depending on your data.
    Thanks! I eventually figured out how to use the command but it didn't fix the problem I was having. I was trying to get the Great Lakes to stop being green, but eventually I gave up and just hand traced an image of North America rather than try to work from a dataset. I think it looks pretty good so far!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NA trace.PNG 
Views:	7 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	135985