Hey Peter,

Thank you, I've started to look into ExoPlaSim/Clima-sim and they definitely seem to be exactly what I was looking for.

As for Gplates though, I only use it for roughing out everything on a sphere and using it to project the map to a sphere. I like the idea of doing the tectonic history but that is still far too daunting for me to delve into. Perhaps in the future I'll reverse engineer that whole timeline and ****.

It being a fantasy world of course I have to give my shot at writing dragons so, the king of dragons is both the direct and indirect cause for the global warming event. I'm planning for him to scorch one of continents clean in a matter of days; I'm talking the river and lakes boiling, sand turned to glass, entire mountain ranges reduced to heaps of molten slag, once fertile plains and valleys becoming boiling lakes of lava, a scouring so thorough not even ash remains. Didn't plan to cause hyper global warming, doesn't care about it as he was dealing with a lich that elicited his ire (it also threatened all mortal life but dragons don't care about that too much)