Thread: Greetings from Croymlinth!

Info Greetings from Croymlinth!

Hello Everybody!

I am Rodrigo from Argentina. I have been playing RPG (AD&D 2e, D&D 3e, Pathfinder 1e, D&D 5e) for more than 20 years and had my stunt as a DM as well. There i created my own campaign setting, Croymlinth. Apart from DMing, i have been writing short stories that takes place in that world.

Apart from maps from Croymlinth, i also make maps for other campaings i play.

Other than that, I am an engineer that thinks football and rock music are mankind best inventions.

See ya around!

Blog Entries

Welcome to the guild Rodrigo. You have done well to play all of those systems for 20 years if you were not the DM for most of them. Now that your DMing your land good luck with your campaign setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    Welcome to the guild Rodrigo. You have done well to play all of those systems for 20 years if you were not the DM for most of them. Now that your DMing your land good luck with your campaign setting.
    Thanks! I actually DM'd A LOT in AD&D 2E, and then some 3e and PF. 2e holds a special place in my heart. I have´t been DM'ing for a while (small kids and stuff), so i channel my creativity through writing and mapmaking.

Blog Entries

I DMed a lot in 2E as well. Certainly 2E has some flaws but for me it holds the most favorable nostalgic memories of D&D days. But I have not been role playing in many years now.