Soon after I saw this challenge, there was one area I thought, why not map that area in my Tai Vior setting.

""Young ones listen carefully. Many a year ago the islands of Rivanos were one with the lands below. It is written, when the Storm Cycle Era ushered in the great and terrible storms that laid waste to the continent of Tai Vior, our people were shielded by the plateaus of the Quinvessa Highlands. They thought they were safe. Oh did they think that. One night my grandfather noted the great Silvialite crystals in the ground started pulsing with an enormous amount of energy, great roots sprung from the earth breaking loose massive amounts of rock and ground. And in mere minutes, Arvorena was up in the air, floating where they are now. Since then, the Travellers Caravaneers has sought out the Silviate crystals around the world as they caused levitation. Yes, yes the crystals are marvelous. But what about the roots? I say few ask the question, why did those giant roots shoot of the ground?"" -Dated to a hundred years after the Storm Cycle began.

~~~~~
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arvorena_1.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	2.51 MB 
ID:	136146