Thread: WIP for August Challenge

Map WIP for August Challenge

I started working on the Challenge for August and went with a lovecraft like idea for unnatural terrain.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lovecraft World.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	4.93 MB 
ID:	136150

I've come to a standstill and would like any feedback if possible.

Guild Expert Facebook Connected XCali's Avatar

If you give us a better idea of the concept you had for your "Impossible Terrain", it would be easier to point you in a direction map wise. (Sorry I tried just looking at it, but I can't really see what you were going for.)
    Last edited by XCali; 08-10-2023 at 03:30 AM.

~ Maps-DriveThruRPG ~Free Maps and Assets ~Current Project~

My web novels
    Instagram handle: instagram.com/omrihope
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of His hands.
    Day after day they pour forth speech;
    night after night they reveal knowledge.
    ~ Psalm 19

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Did you mean to enter this in this month's Challenge? If so, it's in the wrong subforum. If that's want you wanted to do, let us know and one of the CLs can move it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Did you mean to enter this in this month's Challenge? If so, it's in the wrong subforum. If that's want you wanted to do, let us know and one of the CLs can move it for you.
    No was not meaning to enter yet, was seeking advice, though if this is the wrong form my apologies

Quote Originally Posted by XCali View Post
    If you give us a better idea of the concept you had for your "Impossible Terrain", it would be easier to point you in a direction map wise. (Sorry I tried just looking at it, but I can't really see what you were going for.)
    So what i was going for was a Gods Hand maybe from a Lovecraft God that has torn into the land and ripping it apart creating deep valleys that have become blighted and corrupted in which life can not florish.
    I was trying to do something unique for impossible terrain though I'm not sure if it worked out.