Thread: Paying for a professional fantasy world map.

Link Paying for a professional fantasy world map.

Hello all, I'm Rich (someday).

Paying for a full, full size (36x24 ish, 300dpi) full color map. Contact me with your rates and we'll take it from there: gnomewerks@gmail.com.
    As an artist myself (design), I respect and understand the rates for professional level work.

Copyright info
    After delivery of map and payment is complete I have full ownership of the map, free to use as I please for commercial use. Whether the map is displayed (online or physical), full credit is given to the artist. Additionally, you are encouraged and free to use the map in your portfolio.

Style
    I'm looking for professional level only please; the likes of Blando, Schley, or Maxime Plasses. If interested please email the above with samples of your work. The world of Highhelm is fantasy at its core but has tech akin to Riot's Arcane, inspired by Miyazaki, Planescape, Steampunk, and Eberron. If you can add flash and flare that fits that theme, bonus points!

My current skill level
    Here's a sample of what I've done (personal use). I'm not the best and am looking for a map well beyond my skill level. If you're confident that your work is far superior, please reach out!
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/11je...usp=share_link

The map I'd like re-created
    I drew this map of Highhelm. I'd love to see your version of it and it's what I'm paying for. I may add additional cities, towns, names, but the core of what's here is what you're working from (with your style, flavor, and artistry of course).
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/16wj...usp=share_link

I hope I've answered enough questions to get the ball rolling.
    Thank you.

Guild Journeyer

Email sent! CHEERS!