Quote Originally Posted by Straf View Post
Thank you sir, and thank you for the vote. I have never DMed/GMed a game in my life. Maybe I ought to start

Did you at least get the starting point/first glyph?
Sorry if spoilers but for me it was between a rock and a hard place so a rock is Boulder and a hard place is Diamond. So in between them is Respite. Gather to praise the day is East Tower and the sun rise sun set seems opposed to normal, but we continue, cup overflow is Drinkwell, then I got stuck. Find in the heart... so is that Corewood ? Then if so then "at the end there is the beginning". So a circle ? Is that Stoneferry ? If so then Slabhead, then TradersPort. Then I got stuck again. Strange Place - Maybe the Mad Temple ? But if so then Cauldron. A message where the merchants meet... that seems like TradersPort again but it could be Diamond so then TwinMill. But then that leads to Diamond.

I dont know. I tried working out each next place based on the clue and marking up the map and it doesnt seem to make a shape or something which I could use on the key.

So no treasure for me....

But I liked the write ups and the idea of clues to places. Esp if you were playing and got them piecemeal as you played the game.