Hello, I would like to ask you - the experts - for help with one homework assignment for credit. We have a total of three attempts to submit one map. I missed one attempt due to my social situation and the absence of a laptop. Of course, I have a library at my disposal, but it's only open half a day and I can't borrow a laptop because - as I'm sure you understand - I don't want to walk down the street and into the forest - someone might steal it. I can't be in the dormitory at the moment because of full capacities and hostels and other accommodation facilities are full. I prefer to wait for free capacity - since the dormitories are cheap and the cheapest hostel will cost me five times the price of one night in the dorm. Yes, you heard me right, I sleep in the forest because of the large number of thefts in Prague, and in the forest, in such a dwelling, no one can rob me. /kol reads as follows: I missed the first attempt and fellows who practice with me, about 97% of people had an unrecognized bad map and received zero points instead of the full -15 points. I didn't hand in any map on the first attempt - it is possible to draw it by hand, but the trainer - a woman - said that it was very risky due to errors and inaccuracies. So we got some random program - it's called OO Mapper, where we have to draw the map. There are other programs where it is possible to draw, like CAD or ARCGis - which I have installed and I will try to do it in it. I have to submit the map to the mailbox by 12:00 tomorrow - now it is already -10 for the full number of points, it decreases with each attempt, and on the third attempt it is only 5 points full. I am asking you - experts - on the CAD forum and everywhere else, if there is an opportunity to explain to me the solution to the example of drawing contours with elevations and a flowing river, including the supplementary contour and the slope contour and the elevation - the number that is located in the contour and not marked with a cross. I've been given this map - on which I'm supposed to use a grid - which will be offset about 1cm from the edge.

1. At all intersections, I have to find the height above sea level with an accuracy of one meter - please, how should I find the height above sea level, when I don't know how, and it is only stated there that if there is no other way, the height can be found based on the distance of d from the nearest contours. Then I should transfer this grid and the intersections - dimensions - to a new A4 sheet, where I will mark the contour lines - by linear interpolation

1. On the grid, I should mark the intersections of the line segments with contour lines - dashed and connect the intersections to create contour lines. Please, I have read countless documents and books where this is not explained. I only found this method, which I described and then the method of triangulation - like some girls in the subway at O2 in the ads - where there are similar triangles - triangulation and the contour is supposed to flow through them. Honestly, does it have to be calculated according to the formula, where should the contour go, or can it be done by eye? Another method is the Voroné diagram - where it is the English Natural Neighboiur - or Thiessen's polygomes, where it is solved geometrically. Can you please advise me how to draw it quickly or in another way?

3. Should I mark the flowing river there, including the additional contour, then the numbers that are marked directly in the contour and the gradient

Can I ask you - experts - for advice and at least how should I proceed when creating quotas, painting contours and whether it is better to do it manually or how to proceed when creating in the application? Is it not possible to somehow download the area from the internet, just a contour line on a white background with a flowing river, altitude quotas in the form of 2 connected triangles and an additional contour line?

I am attaching a sample map of how it should look. In addition, I was given a map of the Moravian-Silesian region, and now I don't know if I should somehow scan the map into the program and get the required information from there, or should I find the area in the program? In addition, it would not be possible to work it out manually from a printed map - input?

I am attaching a hypsometry map of how it should look like and my assignment of a map of the Moravian-Silesian region

Thanks for any advice

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3218396o.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	152.7 KB 
ID:	136560
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3218396_2o.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	118.0 KB 
ID:	136561