Hi Stiophan! Never does a seemingly flawed project waste my time, and honestly speaking, I couldn't even see any tectonic errors in your project offhand.

Every worldbuilder makes somewhat of an erroneous calculation or assumption in the construction of their worlds, because even the most eminent scientists don't yet understand the relevant geologic/astronomical processes with infinite accuracy. Even equations are approximations based on a set of assumptions, except perhaps the ones pertaining to gravity as felt by two bodies. Add a third and you get utter chaos, which may or may not result in a stable system. I've come to terms with one fact: that perfection can never be achieved, no matter how avidly you seek it. Naima explained this to me in my recent submission, in which I'm attempting to determine the atmospheric circulation regime on my planet. I agree with him that utter precision isn't necessary to tell the entire story, which concerns people and their lives rather than numbers. (Thanks Naima!)

I'm sure your final project will be fantastic just as your last one was! Especially your mountains, and I emphasize mountains because I still cannot come up with a reliable process to generate them accurately. Just wondering: do you use raster or vector in your mapmaking?

At any rate, I'm eagerly following this project!

Peter