Thread: DM commissioning country maps for a private game night

Post DM commissioning country maps for a private game night

Hi friends, I'm looking to commission some maps for a private D&D game I run. I have already three maps for this world — one world map and two country maps — but my current mapmaker has disappeared. I'd like to continue commissioning country maps for this game, likely one every six to eight months or so. Very excited to work with one of you fabulous artists on this!

Commission: Can pay around $100 a map, but I understand quality art can cost money. Certainly open for discussion, especially if the artist has a strong portfolio.

Subject: The world is one large (Russia-sized) continent with one group of outlying islands (Hawaii-sized), and I'm looking for country maps to depict each regions. I will provide a rough sketch of the outline and the critical things to call out, but I'm not very picky.

Style: I'm a fan of the greyscale fantasy style, but each map has a different vibe (one was a "hiking trail" style map that you might find in a state park, one was a military strategic map). The next map I'm commissioning would be stylized like a tourist map (inspo). Nothing that needs to be crazy realistic or colorful.

Quality: This would be used for an online game, so semi-professional is completely acceptable. No print; just an image to use for reference. Size is TBD, but likely not larger than one or two 8.5" by 11"; would want to discuss with the artist.

Time Constraints: Ideally within the next two months, but I'm down to chat, since I know backlogs are a thing.

Copyright: Oh, it's yours, baby. I just would want to use it for D&D with friends.

Contact: Send me an email over at pxpxo/-/at\-\protonmail/-/dot\-\com. Would love to chat!

Thanks so much, and I look forward to hearing back.

Hello welcome to the guild! E-mail sent! Would love to work with you!

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected

Hi!
    Please, check my website and let me know!
    www.andreaalemanno.com

Hi there I would be interested in working with you on this project I will send and email over too as requested.

Feel free to check out my work here.

Guild Journeyer

Hello

I sent you an email but just in case here are links with my work!

FB: https://www.facebook.com/Strigunart

IG: https://www.instagram.com/strigun.art/