Project Scope:
This map will be used for a large but private DND server. I intend to have two or three of these made, and hope to establish a connection with an artist who I can return to when I send my players to new places in our campaigns.

Setting:
A island that was once a fortress garden, but now is ruined.

Design Concept:
I want an island that is 1/3 terrain, 1/3 walls, buildings and chambers, and 1/3 gardens or parks. It must resemble the style of the Elden Rings game map. (https://www.reddit.com/r/Eldenring/c..._hand_finally/)
The island was once one of several retreats for a queen who ruled over a very vast empire. But her fall in her latter days into cruelty caused a rebellion that left the marks of war on her island garden-fort. The map will capture how the garden now looks after two centuries of neglect, following that conflict. It is an uninhabited place, and the map ought to capture fallen grandeur, untamed growth, and a sense that passing time has made the place both useless as a fort, and bad as a garden. Basically, I want to invert the island, which was once safe and predictable, into someplace dangerous and unkempt.

Number of maps:
One map for the island as a whole, and one map of just the keep/fortress.

Technical:
300 dpi, or fairly close to it. Jpg or png files
Full color

Copyright:
Remains with cartographer.
I have no plans to sell or give away anything.

Deadline:
Within three months. I can go as long as 5 months.

Payment:
$100, payable via Paypal upon delivery of the final files.
5-10 dollars for any change requested while working.
Pay is something I am open to discussing.

Contact
De'Lance Martin
Josiah123Richmond(at)gmail(dot)com