Thread: Hello~

Default Hello~

Hiya! I'm Fey, but you can also call me Ivy. I've had CC3+ for a few years now but have never truly dove into learning to use it. Just never had the time. However, I'm setting my sights high and am working through the tutorials in the World Builders Compendium, CC3+ User Manual, and the Tome 3+. My ultimate goal is to create a handful of maps of Thedas for my writing game that I run, better suited to our game than the maps already out there as our game is AU and in the future from the current maps.

I'm VERY excited. You can also find me on the ProFantasy Forums under the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by .fey_ View Post
    Hiya! I'm Fey, but you can also call me Ivy. I've had CC3+ for a few years now but have never truly dove into learning to use it. Just never had the time. However, I'm setting my sights high and am working through the tutorials in the World Builders Compendium, CC3+ User Manual, and the Tome 3+. My ultimate goal is to create a handful of maps of Thedas for my writing game that I run, better suited to our game than the maps already out there as our game is AU and in the future from the current maps.

I'm VERY excited. You can also find me on the ProFantasy Forums under the same name.
    Welcome to the Guild! Looking forward to seeing your maps.