Thread: Looking for some Gladiator arena map for my project/any info - beginner

Post Looking for some Gladiator arena map for my project/any info - beginner

Hi, Id need a gladiator arena map, need bit of an advice or guidance of how to proceed while making it with pen and pencil only, than implement some calligraphy.
    I bought Jared Brando book on worldbuilding, but havent unpacked so far, so courious if I find something useful there, Im a beginner and wont use PC or any kind of digital software right now, Im buying graphic tablet for birthday in summer and would also like an advice, which specifically would You advice for a beginner, willing to invest, but beginner, so definitely dont need best one:-)
    If You guys have any advice, how I may proceed or where to get the inspiration please hit me with DM or comment, so far I ordered Nossov book on gladiators, which Iv heard is very nice.

Happy New Year to everyone, and kindly thanks for any kind of help You may provide me. Lots of joy in mapmaking aswell

Blog Entries

The member Mouse did a big stadium in a city as part of the community world build project. That one was quite nice and done in CC3.

I'll see if I can find the link and edit it in...

Heres the LINK that was from the thread I was thinking of.

And I think if I were making a map of a gladatorial arena from scratch I think I would hit the pause button on the file Gladiator or Ben Hur and see what the pro's came up with for it.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 01-02-2024 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    The member Mouse did a big stadium in a city as part of the community world build project. That one was quite nice and done in CC3.

I'll see if I can find the link and edit it in...

Heres the LINK that was from the thread I was thinking of.

And I think if I were making a map of a gladatorial arena from scratch I think I would hit the pause button on the file Gladiator or Ben Hur and see what the pro's came up with for it.
    Thanks a lot for the link! Watching Gladiator, next on Spartacus, just need to find streaming Platform.

All the best to the New Year!

Odesláno z mého Redmi Note 8T pomocí Tapatalk