Hello Adept Cartographer Daelin

I just wanted to thank you for this great addition to the Weird World setting I am still working on based on your Wierd Europe maps.
I was just randomly scanning for good city maps in a search when I saw the name Isoxandria pop up. I knew it was yours before I clicked.

I will have to dream up a few new races to this world I see - but I love the challenge and the inspiration you provide as always. One very multicultural-multispecies melting-pot culture coming up.

Some of the names needs to be adjusted to avoid direct overlap with the old Weird World map. However, it also means I already know the Hoegbaal & Riften area will have a history of being inhabited by the original half-human land-reclamation engineers brought in when Isoxandria needed to expand. Thus named after their homelands.

I also found it very interesting that Isoxandria shelters an established Acadamy for Wierd Androits (the soulless shades). Being soul-ripped or even born soulless forces many to flee from Holy Jeomannian to survive, yet they named the Academy in memory of the Jeomannian capital city. Dare I say they carry the emotion of hope, despit it all, that the inquisition and persecution of non-natural magic users will one day end and allow them to return home? Interesting.

Thank you very much for continued inspiration.

Humbly

Nysted

Scribe 2nd Grade of Chronologies
Sci. St. Lestabreña Library
Gedivery Ankhy