Thread: January/February 2024 Challenge: Rodinia and the Great Deluge

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I've inked in some things that I don't want to get wiped away while I work out the designs of other parts. Currently I'm work on fleshing out the both atlases. It is a little trick because nobody, Evolutionist or Creationist, is sure of what the original Rodinia looked like. So now I have to fit in the God's brief description of the preflood world into my interpretation.

I took Ink_Alpinist's suggestion and added Yerushalayim (Jerusalem) to the map. Interesting possibility; I compared where Jerusalem was located between certain modern day cratons and to the position of the original cratons and found it somewhere in the east of my Rodinia. And looking at the Text, God says:

"The Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden... Now a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from there it parted and became four riverheads. The name of the first is Pishon; it is the one which skirts the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold. And the gold of that land is good. Bdellium and the onyx stone are there. The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which goes around the whole land of Cush. The name of the third river is Hiddekel; it is the one which goes toward the east of Assyria. The fourth river is the Euphrates." - Genesis 2:8-14

Debunking myths:
    The Ark was huge; approximately 1-1/2 football fields long and four stories tall, and it had a storage capacity as about 450 standard semi-trailers.

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deluge 2.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	2.15 MB 
ID:	136974
    Last edited by The Elderly Cartographer; 02-01-2024 at 11:00 AM.

Visit my business site: The Elderly Cartographer
    For commissions: Fiverr
    Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and DeviantArt