I am currently working on a Pathfinder Campaign for me and my friends and would like maps of the main cities they'll be interacting with.

All of these cities are floating in the sky and have some (hopefully) fun and interesting geography.

Each section of the city will have its own vibe and a couple key features that I'd like to be visible on the map.

These maps will be printed out and shared with the other players around the table on standard 8.5x11 pages. I'd like each map to fully fill out these pages.

I am still working on some of the cities, but 3 are ready now and the 4th is not far behind. The rest are still in outline stages and I'll be writing them up over the next 2 months.

The campaign begins in 2 months, so I'd like to have at least the first couple of maps done by then and the others following soon after.

I am looking for about this level of detail for each city. Color is required.

I will have general outlines for each city made in MS Paint (which is the limit of my own cartographic talent) along with a description of the city, each of it's sections, and it's key features. I will also include a link to the full written details of the city if you really want to dive in.

My current budget for these maps is at ~$50 per city, ~$300 total. But I am willing to negotiate if you give me a decent idea of the hours required to make the map. I would prefer to use PayPal.

I would like to see a portfolio before discussing specifics.

My only purpose for using these maps will be my own personal use and sharing it amongst my players. Maybe showing it off to other friends or posting on social media saying, "OMG This map is so cool! Here's a link to the artist!" I don't want the copyright. You could use them for your own purposes.